Monday, March 21, 2011

Writing asignment #2 Anjanette Broadway

I do not believe in getting an abortion unless it is absolutely necessary. If it is against that woman's health, I think she should do it. What is a right to life? Every human being have a right to life. The government has the right to protect this law. I am against this procedure myself, because I do not believe in taking another's life. Life begins at conception, it is up to that individual to decide on what she should do. It is so many against abortion, but the belief is in that individual. I will not do it myself unless it was a do it or harm myself seriously. Abortion is a terrible thing, it is a little life growing inside of you. It is against all morals to commit that particular thing. The bible says thou shall not kill. I do not think we are thinking of that child's rights, when we do that to a life being developed inside of that woman. Some say, well if it is right at very beginning, it is ok. I do not think, we have the right to take life like that. I believe it should be illegal, unless life or death situation from either the mom or child. It can be legal and illegal. Abortion goes against a lot of morals and considered immoral at all times, by most people. I think if the mother has to do it that is different. Life should not be taken by another human being. That is wrong regardless of how you put it. That is all I have to say about that situation. A very touchy subject to me. I think about, what if someone else got an abortion before I came. I would not be here today if had not been for someone birthing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment